x15 Russell Group University Graduates Required ASAP – Enfield
If you are a Russell Group University Graduate who is keen to kickstart your career in education, Social Personnel have amazing schools that can prepare you for your teacher training.
Acting as a work-finding service, Social Personnel has a diverse range of primary and secondary schools in North London. We are looking for Graduates to assist in support students of priamry or secondary age in arrange of subjects. If you are seeking a long-term position and can commit for the entire academic year, we would be happy to hear from you.
Russell Group University Graduate graduates – Enfield
- Location – Various locations across Enfield
- Position – Russell Group University Graduates
- Type of work – Graduate Teaching Assistant – No previous education experience required
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Permanent
- End date (if applicable) – Permanent
- Contract type – Temporary with the view to go permanent after
- Full time/part time – FULL TIME ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay £85 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Russell Group, with a degree in ANY subject
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Social Personnel is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behavior management
- In-house Training and Development Team