Our client, Bexley is seeking a Team Manager to join their FRAT/Fostering Team
What the role entails:
- To have previous management or supervisory responsibilities of other practitioners working within children and families services, including the Leaving Care service.
- To keep apprised of the changing contexts, research, practice theories and statutory procedures that govern work with young adults leaving care at the local and national level and to implement these within the team.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of local policies and service improvement strategies and support their implementation within the team and service.
- To provide specialist social work and child protection knowledge and advice to the team, service, and other multi-agency professionals that helps them better understand the diverse experiences of the young adults leaving care with whom we work.
- To liaise, network, influence, and coordinate with other multi-agency partners to provide the best level of multi-disciplinary support to young adults leaving care and where appropriate their children.
- To represent the local authority in a professional and competent matter, especially when making representations at court, with families, or with other agencies.
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.