Our client, Barking is seeking a Social Worker to join their Contextual Safeguarding Team
What the role entails:
- Provide professional information, assessment and support to enable children, young people and their families to access, a range of services designed to minimise risks and improve their quality of life.
- Liaise with internal and external partners in order to gather information relevant to assessment and reviewing of care planning activities.
- Accurately record and critically analyse information, following organisational policies and meeting organisational responsibilities for safeguarding.
- Work across organisational boundaries and contribute to the work of established and developing multi agency teams, in order to deliver seamless service responses to children, young people and their families with multiple needs.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records, prepare statements or reports, attend and give evidence in court in care proceedings, private law cases and adoption proceedings or other Court related matters.
- Undertake statutory duties relating to safeguarding concerns, alongside a more experienced Social Worker where appropriate.
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.