Our client, Kent is seeking a Social Worker to join their Adults Mental Health Team
What the role entails:
- Develop strong links with primary and secondary care statutory partnership organisations, and the voluntary sector order to offer an integrated response to people and carers which is in line with the Care Act, promotes independence and empowers individuals to develop their own recovery plans, and to prevent the need for ongoing involvement with statutory mental health services.
- Manage a Mental Health caseload to include complex and diverse cases. This will include the assessment, development and review of care and support plans and community care and residential packages, in collaboration with primary and secondary care colleagues, the Kent Enablement and Recovery service, and voluntary sector staff, to effectively meet the social care needs of the people who use our service and their carers. Monitor the use of resources to ensure their effective utilisation in line with service delivery requirements.
- Undertake enquiries into safeguarding and self -neglect concerns following consultation and direction by the locality designated senior officer, ensuring adherence to the requirements of the Care Act and multi-agency safeguarding protocols.
- Provide a range of written and verbal reports to inform multi agency decision making including risk.
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.