Senior Social Worker – Essential Requirements:
• Must have a Degree and/or Diploma in Social Work or a suitable equivalent that is recognised by the appropriate regulatory body, of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), Care Council of Wales (CCfW) or Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)
• Must be currently registered with the appropriate regulatory body of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), The Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), Care Council of Wales (CCfW) or Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)
• Must be an experienced Mental Health Social Worker with post qualifying experience of working in a mental health setting.
• Caseload management experience in a multi professional setting.
• An understanding and working knowledge of all relevant social care legislation.
• Evidence of continued professional development.
• Must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
• Must have undertaken Safeguarding training up to Level 3, be in date for all Safeguarding training (Children and Adults) and be able to prove currency.
Senior Social Worker – About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)