Senior Residential Care Worker – Stafford
Senior Therapeutic Residential Care Worker
Permanent Full time Positions available
We are looking for caring, friendly and dedicated Senior Residential child care worker for our home in Stafford.
Salary starts from £21,921.60 – £24,187.20 per annum plus benefits +sleep ins (based on ten 24 hour shifts per month) Excellent overtime rates at hourly rate plus £5:00 per hour.
Our continued expansion means we are looking to recruit an experienced senior residential care worker. In addition to joining an expanding company with the delivery of high-quality care at the heart of everything we do.
For the senior role you must hold a UK driver’s license
- Hold a QCF level 3 in Residential Care with Children and Young people’s workforce or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be over the age of 21
- Must be prepared to work 24-hour shifts (including sleepovers) on a rota basis
Why work for us?
At Horizon, we live up to our values, and we value our people. We are proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people’s residential care and education in the UK. Our success means that we are opening new residential homes and schools and making a difference for young people in a variety of new areas as well as continuing to support young people in our established services.
Our staff come from all backgrounds and often have experience and skills gained in a variety of different roles and environments.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for us:
- Friendly, small passionate teams
- Pleasant, supportive working environments
- Rewarding work helping our young people aged 8-18 reach their potential in their daily lives and through their learning.
- Competitive salary including opportunities to earn enhancements and pick up additional hours
- Comprehensive induction programme, highly praised by all of our new recruits
- Highly rated, structured 2-week induction programme including face to face training, online modules, shadow shifts and local induction period
- Career advancement pathways for all roles to help you reach your personal best – whether in our homes, schools or our Key 2 transitional services
- Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff, with extensive training on the PACE model
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
- Free DBS check
- Free eye checks Free parking
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
- Staff referral scheme with cash rewards – earn from £500 up to £1000 per referral subject to qualifications.
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Contributory Pension scheme