Our client, Kingston is seeking a qualified Senior Practitioner to join their Safeguarding Team.
What the role entails:
- Experience of building strong partnerships, maintaining relationships and co-producing solutions to challenges across a diverse set of stakeholders, including children, young people and their families. Advocating the voices of those we are working with.
- Proven ability to effectively use data, intelligence and evidence to create meaningful insight and to inform own decision making.
- Experience of keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy) and producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children or young people)
- Knowledge of statutory legislation (for example Children’s Act) and national policy drivers that will affect children’s services and your role.
- Experienced in undertaking child protection investigations and assessment of needs, assessment and appropriate management of risk and ensuring the delivery of agreed programmes of care.
- Experienced in managing an allocated caseload, planning and organising workload to meet statutory timescales and local policy response appropriately and independently (as appropriate) to unanticipated problems.
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.