Our client, Bromley is seeking a Senior Practitioner to join their Safeguarding and Care Planning Team
What the role entails:
- With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy. This will include responsibility for a limited caseload of children and families where needs are particularly complex and problematic.
- To follow and apply relevant internal policies and procedures in working with complex family situations and vulnerable children including children on the child protection register, children subject to legal proceedings and Looked After children.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division, through the implementation of departmental quality assurance systems.
- All post holders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.