Our client, Kent is seeking a Senior Practitoner to join their Children Social Work Team
What the role entails:
- Manage a Children & Families caseload to include complex and diverse cases, involving assessments, reviews and the preparation of welfare reports and court attendance, to effectively meet the needs of the client group, in line with the standards set out in the Social Care Capability Framework. The caseload will be managed within the relevant framework of supervision dependent on the complexity of the case and post qualification experience of the post holder.
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate good outcomes for children and their families.
- Complete effective and timely recording of accurate information using agreed systems.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of legislation, local policies and procedures, particularly those relating to Looked After Children, Children in Need and Child Protection, acting in line with these to ensure consistency and a high quality of service delivery.
- Attend training courses and other development opportunities as agreed with line manager to ensure compliance with Social Work England and SCCF requirements
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.