Our client, Birmingham is seeking a Senior Practitioner to join their Children In Care Team
What the role entails:
- To be responsible for a complex caseload of children and young people ensuring legislative requirements are met.
- To collect, accurately record, using management information systems, and critically analyse all relevant information and take appropriate actions to fulfil statutory responsibilities to promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of the child/young people.
- To ensure the well-being and safety of the child/young person is paramount through analysing all necessary information to complete assessments that comply with statutory requirements.
- To create and plan for children in need of protection and children in care involving multi agency partners according to need.
- To implement, monitor and review within multi-agency meetings, children’s plans to ensure needs are being met.
- Ensure that meetings are proactive and timely; and meet the child’s/young person’s needs, wishes and feelings.
- Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people; and ensure that services are ‘joined up’ in approach
- Know someone that may suit this role? There could be £600 in it for you! Email with your friends details and the role specified and once they’re onboarded you will receive the reward!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have completed ASYE
What’s more, is that we offer support towards your CPD Fund. We can provide you with up to 8 hours of CPD sessionscovering a variety of topics, allowing you to worry less about those dreaded requirements! We’re here to help you make you mark.
Some more about Social Personnel and what you can expect from us:
Social Personnel opened its doors in 2014 with two guiding principles, the right person in the right role, and the start of your new role is the start of our relationship.
Since then, we have gone on to become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK because we focus on our social workers, understanding the challenging circumstances they face daily, and go out of our way to support them personally and professionally.
Our consultants are well placed to offer career advice and our Customer Relations Team are here to support them whatever the issue, query or just to have a rant at the end of a bad day!
We treat our social work colleagues honestly, fairly and with respect, ensuring that we achieve a higher standard of recruitment. This is a target we set for ourselves, both individually, and as a business.