* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels