Ministry of Defence – St Athan – Community Mental Health Team
Senior Social Worker – About the Role:
* Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
* You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
* Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
* Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
* An understanding and working knowledge of all relevant social care legislation.
* Evidence of continued professional development.
* Must hold a full driving licence valid in the UK.
* Must have undertaken Safeguarding training up to Level 3, be in date for all Safeguarding training (Children and Adults) and be able to prove currency.