Head of Fostering – IFA, covering North-West of England (based in Bolton) – Up to £60,000 + perks.
Social Personnel are delighted to be working with a reputable Independent Fostering Agency on this exciting Head of Fostering opportunity.
About the Role:
- To lead, motivate and guide the operations teams in delivering the overarching strategic plan for Compass.
• To ensure we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for our children and child protection and safeguarding principles are embedded in practice.
• To deliver operational excellence and financial performance of the business whilst safeguarding children and young people by exceeding regulatory standards and requirements; ensuring that the overarching quality assurance systems are embedded and adhered to across the service.
- Social Work Degree or equivalent Social Work Qualification and Level 5 Management Qualification.
• Significant post graduate experience.
• Membership of relevant professional body.
• Management experience at a senior level preferably within the IFP sector.
• Proven track record of delivering results including improvements to service.
• Excellent knowledge of childcare legislation; specifically the Regulations and Standards for Fostering.
• Successful management of large budgets / operations operating within financial constraints and / or competing priorities.
• Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and their role in protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of colleagues and others.
For more information, please apply today for an informal chat with one of our consultants.