Graduate Teaching Assistant – Enfield, North London
Immediate start, fast track to interview – No filling out endless application forms!
Are you interested in becoming a Teacher?
Are you looking for your first Graduate Teaching job?
Look no further!
Social Personnel are currently seeking graduates who are interested in becoming a teacher to work as subject mentors and Teaching Assistants in a vibrant and friendly primary or secondary schools in Enfield, North London.
• Location: Enfield, North London
• Position: Graduates/ Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Contract type: Term Time Only – Permanent
• Full time/ Part time: Full-time hours, 8.15am – 3.45pm, Monday – Friday
• Start date: September 2019
• Rate of pay: Min £85 per day – Perm position so you will be given an annual salary.
What does the Graduate Teaching Assistant role involve:
The Graduate teaching role includes supporting the class teacher and students during lessons, 1:1 sessions, intervention groups and working with other departments. The lessons will be delivered to all year groups including Key Stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4 and the option to work with Key Stage 5.
REQUIREMENTS TO FILL THIS GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE:
• Good GCSE Grades
• You will also need eligibility to work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references (including university)
What will Social Personnel and the school do to help me if I have no experience?
As a new member of staff, you will be given an induction by Social Personnel and allocated a line manager in the school, usually the Higher Learning Teaching Assistant and SENCO. These people will provide you with extensive guidance and support, you will also be supported by Social Personnel. Regular meetings and free CPD training sessions are offered by Social Personnel and the school to ensure you are learning, growing and developing within the Graduate teaching assistant role. Resources at the school are fantastic; all departments are well resourced, have a supportive team and are keen to secure someone to essentially support them.
• Career progression is outstanding, you will be offered tuition groups, training on implementing strategies to support learners as well as the opportunity to train to teach
• Ofsted rated Good School
The school and Social Personnel endeavour to support your career at every stage, both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this Graduate teaching assistant role has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this ad with your updated CV.
The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable Graduate as soon as possible.
Know a Graduate interested in exploring teaching in Enfield, North London? If so, please refer us their details and CV over to us and you will be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply).
Please note that any candidates who are deemed as unsuitable for this job will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
This advert has been posted by Social Personnel on behalf of one of our schools.