Social Personnel are currently looking for multiple Support workers so if you are interested or know anyone interested, please feel free to send CVs or call on 07547408560 so we can have a phone conversation in more detail😊.
ADDITION INFO ABOUT THE CARE PROVIDER:-
The care provider you will be working for has just been rated by CQC and Ofsted as “Outstanding”.
Set within 14 acres, the site provides extensive space for learning, developing and living! – They have just spent 6 million pounds on redeveloping their whole site, everything is very modern and easily accessible.
This care provider offers a supportive living and learning environment for young adults who have severe and profound learning difficulties and is one of the few services in the country that is also able to support those with complex health needs and associated difficulties.
You will be working with people with multiple disabilities who may have sensory and physical impairments and will benefit from specialist facilities designed to meet their needs.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing, dressing, socialising, learning, washing/personal care.
• Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
• Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop
• Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
• Helping develop their learning and social skills wherever possible
WHATS ON OFFER:
• Full training and continued support
• Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in Residential Child Care or Health and Social Care which will be funded by us!
• Part time hours available if required
• 30 days’ holiday including bank holidays
• Life assurance and pension
• Perk box
• Free parking