Child Protection Advisor – North London, Haringey – Up to £53,928
Social Personnel are delighted to be working with Haringey on this niche specialist opportunity.
About the Role:
- As a Child Protection Advisor for Haringey Council you will be responsible for providing off-line scrutiny of arrangements for children in need of care and protection. You will have an integral role in supporting the implementation of the Signs of Safety Practice Framework and will lead on designing specific ways of working, embracing the latest government initiatives and legislation to deliver the practice vision.
- You will manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children’s workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximized.
- We are looking for someone with excellent frontline practice skills; sound management experience in children’s social care; the ability to analyze complex information and use this to support improvement in practice; a positive communicator who can collaborate, influence, challenge with excellent verbal and written skills. We are looking for someone who is deeply committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and will go the extra mile to effect change.
- You will have substantial knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children’s Social Care, including appropriate performance indicators and quality standards; possessing a unique ability to convert this knowledge into operational learning opportunities to enhance the workforce knowledge.
- You will have an unwavering passion for social work, the vision and drive to change outcomes for children, young people and their families and the skills to be part of a leadership team that inspires and supports stakeholders.
If you meet the criteria for this position and would like further details, please apply today and one of our Consultants will walk you through the role and the interview process. Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!