AMPH – Brent
Social Personnel are looking for an enthusiastic and highly experienced AMPH to join Brent’s AMPH Service.
- A Social Work England registered social worker with evidence of 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven background in Mental Health Work with Older Adults.
- Approved Mental Health Professional
- Excellent track record in complex frontline practice and in working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Confidence and professionalism
- Analytical skills and a reflective approach
- Ability to make decisions and manage crisis
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and best practice
- A personality that makes you an engaging, informative source of guidance and support.
- Self-motivated with an ambition to develop
- A desire to contribute your ideas and share good ways of working
What you need:
- QSW Status – including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Adults-based teams.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Approved Mental Health Professional (Qualified & Training)
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you – just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- Receive a £250 referral bonus for every social worker sent to us who gets placed.
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please submit application below or call Poppi on 07767553015.