Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) – South London – £35p/h
Social Personnel are looking for an experienced AMPH worker to contribute to South London’s AMPHs service.
Duties as an AMPH Worker
The role is to act as an Approved Mental Health Professional, mainly undertaking and recording formal Mental Health Act assessments in hospitals and police stations. Other tasks will include advising callers and taking on such tasks that may be necessary relevant to dealing with people with Mental Health difficulties, and other vulnerable adults.
What you need
- The ideal person for this role will be an approved Mental Health Act Professional or eligible for re-approval, with substantial experience in the role. You must be able to work independently within demanding time scales and write good accurate reports. Previous experience working out of hours, and with other client groups would be an advantage. It is also critical to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- QSW Status – including qualifications, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
- Right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you – just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please submit application or call Poppi on 07767553015.