Social Personnel are looking for an experienced Service Manager to manage a Performance and Information Team in Barnet.
What you need:
· Proven track record in similar role.
· background in the adult social work sector
· Right to work in the UK.
· A HCPC registration isn’t essential for this post but a background in adult social work is necessary.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
· As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
· A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you – just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
· A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
· Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more…
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin on 0203 929 4018 or email me.